Project Plus now offers project management training in Auckland in 2020. Our Skills and Knowledge project management training courses are well received in Wellington and now we are giving project professionals the opportunity to develop their skills by joining one of our training courses in Auckland. Our courses are well respected within the profession.
We continually review and update our course content and all courses are supported with full documentation. Class sizes are small. Our trainers are all accredited by Peoplecert to deliver AXELOS® PRINCE2® courses.
This one-day course is designed for people new or relatively new to project coordination or project administration. The course covers:
- The roles and responsibilities of the Project Coordinator
- How to manage scope change through change control processes
- The role of the Project Coordinator as scheduler and cost controller
- The importance of tracking risk and quality through maintaining registers
- The importance of stakeholder management
- Registers, report and minute taking
The course dates in Auckland:
This two-day course is ideal for new Project Managers or Project Managers with no formal project management training and for managers or project team members who need to understand project management. This is our core “how to” project management course. The course equips participants with a set of tools immediately applicable in the workplace, taking you through the stages of a project. The course modules include roles and responsibilities, project initiation, planning, execution and closure.
The course dates in Auckland are:
4 & 5 February
7 & 8 April
4 & 5 June.
This interactive People Skills training course provides insight and practical approaches to help you succeed in today’s organisational environment.
People Skills in Project Management covers the following topics:
- What makes a strong, diverse project team?
- Leveraging power, relationships and emotional intelligence
- The communication imperative
- Managing conflict
- Collaborative decision making
- Project team closure
You will learn:
- How to develop a strong and diverse project team
- The importance of influencing skills and emotional intelligence
- How to create effective communication plans
- How to resolve project team conflict
- Collaborative decision making and supporting tools to achieve this
- How to run effective meetings
- Closure processes for a project team
The course date in Auckland is 9 April.
PLUS NEW – You can now gain your project management certification by joining one of our accredited courses in Auckland in 2020. We start the year with the still new PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation and Practitioner course, followed by PMP/CAPM Study Group, Better Business Cases™, Managing Successful Programmes® and PRINCE2.
AXELOS, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile and Managing Successful Programmes are registered trade marks of Axelos Limited. All rights reserved. Better Business Cases™ is a trade mark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved.