Build your career as a Project Coordinator. Join our next Project Coordinator training course and gain our Certificate in Project Coordination to help you build your project career. By completing this certification you will develop your specific skills and knowledge and provide a solid grounding for your future.
The certificate is gained by participating in our Skills and Knowledge project management training courses and then completing an online assessment successfully. The assessment requires an 80% pass mark and reflecting the quality of the training course material and of our trainer’s abilities our successful pass rate is 100%.
The next dates for these courses are listed below. You should start with the Project Coordination Skills course. The other courses can be spread out over the next few months to suit your workload.
|Course Name||Start Date|
|Project Coordination Skills||19 July 2021|
|Project Management Skills & Knowledge (Two days)||20/21 July 2021|
|Managing Multiple Priorities||22 July 2021|
|Project Planning and Control Skills & Knowledge||TBA|
|People Skills & Knowledge||23 July 2021|
|Microsoft Project 2013/2016/2019||26/27 August 2021|
All of these courses will be held in our training room on Level 1, Radio New Zealand House, 155 The Terrace, Wellington. Tel 04 495 9100
The certification is completed with a MS Project course booked through Project Plus and delivered by Ace Training in their office at 89 The Terrace, Wellington. Then you have to pass an online assessment.
If you wish to register please email email@example.com and we will do the necessary, confirming dates with you and sorting out an invoice for your organisation.
Please don’t forget to tell us if you have any special dietary requirements or preferences when you register and if you want to be added to our monthly training newsletter.
We continually review and update our course content and all courses are supported with full documentation. Our trainers are all accredited by PeopleCert to deliver PRINCE2™ , PRINCE2 Agile™, Managig Successful Programmes MSP™ and Management of Portfolios MoP™ training courses.
Three of the courses in the Certificate are detailed below.
This one-day course is designed for people new or relatively new to project coordination or project administration. The course covers:
- The roles and responsibilities of the Project Coordinator
- How to manage scope change through change control processes
- The role of the Project Coordinator as scheduler and cost controller
- The importance of tracking risk and quality through maintaining registers
- The importance of stakeholder management
- Registers, report and minute taking
This two-day course is ideal for Project Coordinators and Advisors, new Project Managers or Project Managers with no formal project management training and for managers or project team members who need to understand project management. This is our core “how to” project management course. The course will equip you with a set of tools immediately applicable in the workplace, taking you through the stages of a project. The course modules include roles and responsibilities, project initiation, planning, execution and closure. The course contents do not reflect any specific framework so it is useful for everyone.
This interactive People Skills training course provides insight and practical approaches to help you work well in a project team.
This course covers:
- What makes a strong, diverse project team?
- Leveraging power, relationships and emotional intelligence
- The communication imperative
- Managing conflict
- Collaborative decision making
- Project team closure
You will learn:
- How to develop a strong and diverse project team
- The importance of influencing skills and emotional intelligence
- How to create effective communication plans
- How to resolve project team conflict
- Collaborative decision making and supporting tools to achieve this
- How to run effective meetings
- Closure processes for a project team
PRINCE2, PRINCE2Agile, MSP and MoP are trade marks of Axelos Limited. All rights reserved.