Project Coordination Skills & Knowledge Live Online
Knowledge and tools to get you started as a Project Coordinator or Project Advisor, or to enable you to be more effective in your current role.
Next course starts:Register interest
See all dates below
This workshop is ideal for Project Coordinators. It will help you understand your role and how to provide essential support for your programme or projects. You will understand the details behind managing the project scope, schedule, budget and quality requirements and what information and assistance you will provide to the project manager and team throughout the project life cycle.
You will understand your role in helping facilitate communication with stakeholders and in organising workshops and meetings, including the important role of taking minutes. You will also understand issues, risks and change registers and reporting.
You will learn about:
- The different types of PMO within organisations
- The roles and responsibilities of the Project Coordinator
- How to manage scope change through change control processes
- The role of the Project Coordinator as scheduler and cost controller
- The importance of tracking risk and quality through maintaining registers
- The importance of stakeholder management
- Registers, report and minute taking
- Case study exercises to reinforce learning
Who Should Attend
This workshop is ideal for:
- New and aspiring Project Coordinators and Advisors including people seeking to change career and become a Project Coordinator
- Project Administrators
- Personal Assistants/Executive Assistants looking to expand their skills
"More than ready now to begin my role as a Project Coordinator - trainer was outstanding, material was super relevant to my role. Thanks!"
$835 excl GST
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at email@example.com