Our project management training courses aim to help you to improve your project management skills and obtain certification. To help with your professional development we have scheduled additional courses and workshops in Wellington. The training courses cover the PRINCE2 waterfall and PRINCE2Agile agile project management certifications. We also offer the main Managing Successful Programmes programme management and Better Business Cases business case writing certification courses.
New for October. Managing Benefits.
We are introducing a one day Skills and Knowledge Workshop focussed on project management benefits realisation. More and more organisations are monitoring and tracking project benefits. This is now a good career path for some.
We continue to offer our Certificate in Project Coordination. This series of training workshops is appropriate for those new to project management as well as people with some experience.
In-house project management training.
We can deliver all of our courses and workshop for your teams in your own office and can tailor our delivery to include your own policies and procedures when appropriate. Our in-house workshops include our Project Governance Workshop which is really useful for leaders with little prior exposure to project management.
October project management training dates for your diary.
- Better Business Cases Training course – Foundation & Practitioner (15 October)
- AgilePM Training Course – Foundation & Practitioner (15 October)
- Project Management Skills & Knowledge Workshop(17 October)
- Managing Benefits Skills & Knowledge Workshop(23 October)
- Project Coordination Skills Workshop(24 October)
- Managing Multiple Priorities Skills & Knowledge Workshop(25 October)
- People Skills in Project Management Workshop(26 October)
- PRINCE2 Training course – Foundation & Practitioner (29 October)
- Project Planning and Control Skills & Knowledge Workshop (31 October)
Further details can be found in the training section of this website where you can book all of these project management certification courses and workshops. If you want more information please call us on 04 495 9100 or 09 524 2336. We would love to talk to you and answer any of your questions and help you to find out what training would best suit you.