People Skills in Project Management
Gain practical tools for working effectively in a project team
Next course starts:04 Oct 19
See all dates below
Learning the fundamentals of project management tools and techniques is essential but just as important is how to work effectively in a project team. This highly interactive and dynamic workshop highlights the key areas and provides practical tools and ideas for addressing the interpersonal challenges of today’s business environments.
People Skills in Project Management covers the following topics:
- What makes a strong, diverse project team?
- Leveraging power, relationships and emotional intelligence
- The communication imperative
- Managing conflict
- Collaborative decision making
- Project team closure
In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to develop a strong and diverse project team
- The importance of influencing skills and emotional intelligence
- How to create effective communication plans
- How to resolve project team conflict
- Collaborative decision making and supporting tools to achieve this
- How to run effective meetings
- Closure processes for a project team
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for:
- New Project Managers
- Project Coordinators and Administrators
- Project Team Members
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, an awareness of the Project Management environment would be beneficial.
"Amazing content that can be applied to everyday life than just project management"
"Now I know how to deal with difficult people in the workplace - thank you!!"
$735 excl. GST
If you are interested in running this course in-house please contact us for more information!
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org