Microsoft Project 2013/2016/2019
Learn to use the world's most used Project Management software.
Next course starts:27 Apr 21
See all dates below
The aim of this Microsoft Project course is to provide you with a practical knowledge of the functionality that Microsoft Project has to offer. Project Management principles will be utilised throughout the course with the aim of helping you to fully utilise the software functionality when developing project schedules. You will learn how to use project planning software to contribute to your successful project delivery.
Project Plus, in association with our provider ACE Training, will provide high quality software training on MS Project Versions 2013, 2016 and 2019. The ACE trainers are experienced and enthusiastic workshop leaders who have an excellent understanding of how Microsoft Project supports the process of project management.
Note this is a 'hands-on' workshop using Microsoft Project software on PC’s
The Microsoft Project course covers:
- Getting started in Microsoft Project
- Tasks, Scheduling and Resource management
- Views, filters, groups and sorting.
- Using templates and importing data
- Managing a project
- Analysing and adjusting the plan
- Working with reports
- Customising Microsoft Project
- Managing multiple projects
- Exchanging project information
In this course, you will learn:
- How Microsoft Project works at a fundamental level
- To use multiple views, entering task information & allocating resources
- How to apply baselines
- Tracking and reporting with Microsoft Project
- How to customise Microsoft Project to appear how you wish
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for you if you are involved in projects and especially if you develop and control project plans and schedules.
Microsoft Project requires good PC skills. For this course students must have:
- Ability to Copy, Cut and Paste, and do other basic Windows operations such as open/save/close files, move from Window to Window and handle multiple files.
- A working knowledge of at least one other Windows product such as MS Excel or MS Word.
- At the very least you must have run through the quick preview and experimented with an example MS Project file.
$795 excl. GST
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org