Next course starts:Online activity
See all dates below
AgilePM® is the industry standard for a full agile project approach. Gaining this certification will assist you to work in an Agile project-focused environment. It provides organisations with a leaner, more structured approach to project management enabling them to respond far more quickly to change and provides a way to implement high-priority initiatives faster.
The AgilePM® Practitioner training course empowers, encourages and equips you with an in-depth knowledge of not just the certification, but also how to apply and implement these principles on a daily basis.
This course is offered by Training ByteSize. Training ByteSize are an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group.
AgilePM® is a registered trade mark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
This Training course will:
- Explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
- Explain how an agile project is managed
- Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to “traditional” projects)
- Learn how to successfully apply AgilePM® to your projects.
The course is based on the Agile Business Consortium's AgileProject Framework and is underpinned by the framework's eight principles for effective agile project delivery.
- Focus on the business need
- Build incrementally from firm foundations
- Communicate continuously and clearly
- Delivery on time
- Never compromise quality
- Develop iteratively
- Demonstrate control
AgilePM® eLearning provides a cost effective and flexible way to gain your AgilePM® certification whenever and wherever you want!
Our course offers professional narration and interactive sessions that will guide you through the course, step-by-step where you can monitor your progress and test your knowledge.
Following this course, you will be able to:
- Deliver solutions to your client incrementally
- Empower your project personnel
- Encourage collaboration and ownership of tasks and the project
Who Should Attend
The AgilePM® Practitioner course suits:
- New and experienced project staff
- Consultants/contract staff operating in an AgilePM® environment
- Project Managers considering a career in an AgilePM® environment
- Anybody wishing to improve employment prospects in an AgilePM® environment.
There are no prerequisites for the Foundation course. However, you must hold the Foundation certification to attend the Practitioner course.
About the Exam
Once you have completed the course you can test your knowledge on the AgilePM® Practitioner mock exam simulator. If you are achieving over 60%, you can put yourself in for the real AgilePM® Practitioner exam.
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- Two and a half hours duration
- Open book examination (restricted to the AgilePM® handbook only)
Price: $1000 plus GST
Price excludes the official AgilePM® handbook as it is assumed that one was purchased during the Foundation course. Please contact us if you would like to purchase a manual.
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at email@example.com
- $1,000.00 excl. GST