Project Coordination Skills
Knowledge and tools to get you started as a Project Coordinator, or enable you to be more productive in your role.
Next course starts:29 Oct 19
See all dates below
Project Coordinators provide essential support for organisations that utilise programme and project management. The Project Coordinator is required to know the details of the project scope, schedule, budget and quality requirements and provide essential information to the project manager and team throughout the project life cycle.
Project Coordinators are also required to facilitate communication with stakeholders and to assist in managing workshops and meetings, including the important skill of taking minutes. They also need to establish and maintain issues, risk and change registers and to compile regular, formal and informal reports for a variety of different audiences.
In this course, you will learn:
- The different types of PMO within organisations
- The roles and responsibilities of the Project Coordinator
- How to manage scope change through change control processes
- The role of the Project Coordinator as scheduler and cost controller
- The importance of tracking risk and quality through maintaining registers
- The importance of stakeholder management
- Registers, report and minute taking
- Case study exercises to reinforce learning
This workshop will arm you with the knowledge and tools to get started as a Project Coordinator and build on your current skills to make you more productive in your job.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for:
- New and aspiring Project Coordinators
- Project Administrators
- Personal Assistants/Executive Assistants looking to expand their skills
"More than ready now to begin my role as a Project Coordinator - trainer was outstanding, material was super relevant to my role. Thanks!"
If you are interested in running this course in-house please contact us for more information.