Project Coordination Skills
Knowledge and tools to get you started as a Project Coordinator or Project Advisor, or enable you to be more productive in your role. Some organisations have renamed this function as Project Advisor.
Next course starts:17 Aug 20
See all dates below
This course is ideal for Project Coordinators. It will help you understand your role and how to provide essential support for your programme or projects. This course will introduce you to the details of the project scope, schedule, budget and quality requirements and what information and assistance you will provide to the project manager and team throughout the project life cycle.
You will understand your role in helping facilitate communication with stakeholders and in organising workshops and meetings, including the important role of taking minutes. You will also understand issues, risks and change registers and reporting.
In this course, you will learn:
- The different types of PMO within organisations
- The roles and responsibilities of the Project Coordinator
- How to manage scope change through change control processes
- The role of the Project Coordinator as scheduler and cost controller
- The importance of tracking risk and quality through maintaining registers
- The importance of stakeholder management
- Registers, report and minute taking
- Case study exercises to reinforce learning
This workshop will arm you with the knowledge and tools to get started as a Project Coordinator and build on your current skills to make you more productive in your job.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for:
- New and aspiring Project Coordinators and Advisors
- Project Administrators
- Personal Assistants/Executive Assistants looking to expand their skills
"More than ready now to begin my role as a Project Coordinator - trainer was outstanding, material was super relevant to my role. Thanks!"
$835.00 plus GST
This course can be delivered on your premises for your project assistants, coordinators and advisors. Please contact us for more information.