This course is ideal for anyone responsible for influencing or making investment decisions and will help attendees understand an established and proven methodology which can be applied at both strategic and tactical levels.
The course embraces the Five Case model to enable effective decision making when scoping and planning proposals in a robust and thorough manner. The Better Business Cases™ course looks at this model to consider:
- The strategic case – the investment objectives and strategic fit
- The economic case – optimising for value for money
- The commercial case
- The financial case – affordability
- The management case – deliverability and plans for delivery
With the online package, you will receive:
- 12 months access to the Better Business Cases™ Foundation course
- Interactive quizzes and access to the mock exam simulator
- Access to tutor support
- The Better Business Cases™ Foundation exam
The course manual is not required but may be useful and can be downloaded for free on our website. This course is offered by Training ByteSize, an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group. Better Business Cases is a trade mark of Her Majesty’s Treasury. All rights reserved.
Click on the link below for more information: