MSP™ Foundation and Practitioner 4th Edition
This online training course includes audio, animation and interactive exercises which brings the training alive!
Next course starts:Online activity
See all dates below
- Online access to the multimedia e-learning course for one whole year (approx. 15 hours of study time)
- Interactive quizzes and mock exam simulators to test knowledge ahead of the exam
- MSP Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations with feedback
- Official MSP manual
- Progress reporting facility
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the “Objective Testing” Practitioner exam
- Module level foundation and practitioner tests directly aligned to the MSP syllabus
This course is offered by Training ByteSize. Training ByteSize is an Accredited Training Organisation of Peoplecert.
MSP is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) represents proven programme management best practice in the successful delivery of transformational change through the application of programme management. Very flexible and designed to be adapted to meet the needs of local circumstances, MSP was developed as a best practice guide on Programme Management.
The MSP framework is based on three core concepts:
- MSP Principles. These are derived from positive and negative lessons learned from programme experiences. They are the common factors that underpin the success of any transformational change
- MSP Governance Themes. These define an organization's approach to programme management. They allow an organization to put in place the right leadership, delivery team, organization structures and controls, giving the best chance for success
- MSP Transformational Flow. This provides a route through the lifecycle of a programme from its conception through to the delivery of the new capability, outcomes and benefits.
Who Should Attend
- Newly Appointed Programme Managers
- Department Managers
- Business Change Managers
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Change implementers/enablers (e.g. portfolio, programme & project managers)
In order to sit the Practitioner exam, a pass in the Foundation exam must be achieved.
About the Exam
The Foundation examination:
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions as practise - not included in overall score
- 60 minutes in duration
- Closed book
- Objective testing
- 8 questions per paper
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5 hours in duration
- Open book examination (only the MSP manual is permitted)
Price: $1950 plus GST
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- $1,950.00 excl. GST