Next course starts:Online activity
See all dates below
The purpose of the APMG International Managing Benefits™ guidance and certification scheme is to provide managers and practitioners from multiple disciplines, working in a variety of organisations, with generally applicable guidance encompassing benefits management principles, practices and techniques.
Today, accountability is more important than ever, and delivery and realisation of benefits is at the top of most organisations list of priorities.
The online course offers:
Online access to the accredited multimedia course for one year (approx. 8 hours of study time)
Interactive quizzes and mock exam simulator to test your knowledge ahead of the exam
The official Managing Benefits Exam
The reason organisations and governments invest in projects and programmes is to realise benefits in terms of:
- Increased revenue;
- Efficiency savings;
- Delivering a tangible contribution to a strategic objective or business priority;
- Meeting a legal or regulatory requirement or to maintain business as usual.
Yet reports from professional bodies, audit agencies and academic research show that organisations continue to struggle in demonstrating a return on their investments in change.
The significance of this is even greater in a volatile economic climate where the failure to optimise benefits realisation may also put future initiatives at risk as investors lose confidence in the organisation’s ability to manage change.
Gaining a Managing Benefits certification can help you and your organisation to address these concerns and achieve competitive advantage by fully realising the benefits from your programmes and projects.
This course is offered by Training ByteSize. Training ByteSize is an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group. APMG-International Managing Benefits is a trade mark of the APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
The Foundation level aims to measure whether a candidate understands the benefits management principles, practices, techniques, roles, responsibilities and documents, specifically to know and understand the:
- Definitions, scope and objectives of benefits management, barriers to its effective practice, and the key success characteristics.
- Principles upon which successful approaches to benefits management are based.
- Five practices contained within the Benefits Management Cycle and relevant techniques applicable to each practice.
- Scope of key roles and responsibilities for benefits management and the typical contents of the main benefits management documentation.
- Approaches to implementation and the factors to consider in sustaining progress.
Gaining certification through this course will help you to contribute to the realisation of benefits in your organisation from it's project and programme initiatives. This course will give you a good overview of benefits management and advice on how to get started in implementing effective benefits management practices and sustain progress.
Who Should Attend
The target audience includes all those with a role in ensuring best use of funds by maximizing the benefits realized from change initiatives. This multi-disciplinary group includes:
- Change leaders (e.g. senior responsible owners & directors of change)
- Change initiators (e.g. strategic planners and policy leads)
- Change appraisers and evaluators (e.g. business case developers and project appraisers)
- Change implementers/enablers (e.g. portfolio, programme & project managers)
- Change support staff (e.g. portfolio, programme & project office staff).
About the Exam
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks or more required to pass – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed-book exam
Price: $950 plus. GST.
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at email@example.com
- $950.00 excl. GST