APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ)
Get a fundamental awareness of project management terminology!
Next course starts:Online activity
See all dates below
The Introductory Certificate for APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (PFQ), previously called APMIC, will deliver you a robust insight into the tools and techniques that are key to the management and delivery of a successful project.
This APM Project Fundamentals Qualification (APMFQ) course offers learners:
- Online access to the accredited multimedia online course for one whole year (approx. 10 hours of study time)
- Interactive quizzes and mock exam simulator to test knowledge ahead of the exam
- Resource area with access to white papers, templates and videos
- A flexible exam process – take online or in-house.
- The official APM Project Fundamentals (APMFQ) exam is included with this course
- Access to informative, downloadable learning resources and videos.
This course is offered by Training ByteSize. Training ByteSize is an Accredited Training Organisation of the Association of Project Management.
This course will:
- Allow you to understand and harness the 27 knowledge areas for the project management lifecycle – based upon the industry APM Body of Knowledge standard edition. This spans planning and scheduling, communication, teamwork, resource management, project risk management and project reviews.
- Provide you with the internationally recognised qualification that is the APM Introductory Certificate – an essential addition for any project manager’s resume.
- Projects, programme and portfolios
- The Business Case
- Work content and scope management
- Estimating and risk
- Critical path analysis
- Monitoring and control
- Project closure
- Establishing the project
- People and Projects
- More on techniques
This course will enable you to better understand the key elements of the project management life cycle including planning and scheduling, communication, teamwork, resource management, project risk management and project reviews.
Who Should Attend
For those wishing to gain a broad understanding of the principles of the profession
- New and experienced project staff
- People who may go on to do the APM Project Management Qualification
- Consultants/contract staff operating in an APM environment
- Project Managers
- Anybody wishing to improve employment prospects in an APM environment.
About the Exam
- Multiple choice format
- 60 questions per paper
- 35 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) – 60%
- 1 hour duration
Price: $1050 plus GST
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at email@example.com
- $1,050.00 excl. GST