APMG International Project Planning & Control™ Foundation
Understand the principles of project planning, scheduling and resourcing
Next course starts:Online activity
See all dates below
Project, Planning and Control is a comprehensive certification course for everyone involved in planning, scheduling and controlling projects.
Written to be accessible to all levels – from student to senior project managers – it gives practical guidance on all planning aspects of preparing to undertake a project, executing a project, controlling its delivery to budget, time and quality, and delivering it safely.
This course is offered by Training ByteSize. Training ByteSize is an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group.
APMG International Project Planning & Control is a trade mark of The APM Group Ltd. All rights reserved.
Going through this course, you will gain:
- Understanding of minimum standards and best practices
- Guidance on how to comply with Works Information requirements laid out in contracts
- Learn lessons from a wide base of delivery organisations
- Knowledge from a broad perspective of experienced controls practitioners
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for:
- New or experienced project team members with no formal training
- Existing or aspiring Project Coordinators
- Specialist Project Planners and Schedulers
Completing this course will raise your level of understanding so that standards can be set and best practice can be adopted to help ensure value for money is achieved from investments in projects. Effective project planning and control will provide greater certainty of delivering project benefits.
This course is based on the APM Publication Planning, Scheduling, Monitoring and Control: The Practical Project Management of Time, Cost and Risk, which is the course handbook.
About the Exam
- Multiple Choice
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
Price: $950 plus GST
The Price includes a copy of the official Project Planning and Control handbook (which will be couriered within New Zealand) and the online exam.
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at email@example.com
- $950.00 excl. GST