PRINCE2™ Foundation & Practitioner 6th Edition
Understand how to work with the world's most widely recognised project management methodology, from project set up through to execution and completion. Work at your own pace.
Next course starts:Online course
See all dates below
This course provides a cost effective and flexible way to gain your PRINCE2 certification whenever and wherever suits you. It offers professional narration and interactive sessions that will guide you through the course, step-by-step where you can monitor your progress and test your knowledge.
This course is offered by Training ByteSize, an Accredited Training Organisation of Peoplecert.
PRINCE2 is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
In the PRINCE2 Certification programme, you will learn:
The seven PRINCE2 Themes
- Business case
The seven PRINCE2 Principles
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibilities
- Manage by stages
- Manage by exception
- Focus on products
- Tailored to suit the project environment
The seven PRINCE2® Processes
- Starting up a project
- Initiating a project
- Directing a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing stage boundaries
- Managing product delivery
- Closing a project
Following the course, participants will be able to organise, plan and control projects quickly and effectively using the PRINCE2 framework.
Who Should Attend
The PRINCE2 Certification is recommended for:
- Entry level project managers wishing to learn a recognised method
- Managers and team members operating in a PRINCE2 environment
- Organisations requiring a standard approach to project management
- Project coordinators, administrators and those in a defined project role
There are no prerequisites to study at the Foundation level and sit the Foundation exam. However, you must hold the Foundation certification before you can sit the Practitioner exam.
About the Exam
You can test your knowledge on the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner online mock exam simulators. When you are confident in your knowledge and abilities and are achieving over 60% on the mock exam simulator you can sit the real PRINCE2 Foundation exam. Once you pass this exam you can continue your studies and the sit the Practitioner exam.
- Multiple choice
- 60 questions
- 33 marks required to pass (out of 60 available) - 55%
- 60 minutes duration
- Closed book
The questions in the Practitioner exam test your application of the knowledge you have learned.
- Multiple choice questions based around a Scenario
- 68 questions
- 38 marks required to pass (out of 68 possible) - 55%
- 2 hours 30 minutes duration
- Open-book examination (only the PRINCE2 Manual is allowed)
"Easy way to get my PRINCE2 Certification - I did both Foundation & Practitioner in less than a week! Awesome!"
$1750 plus GST.
The price includes the official PRINCE2 Manual and one sitting of the Foundation and Practitioner exams.
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- $1,750.00 excl. GST