AgileBA™ Agile Business Analysis Foundation
An Agile approach has a significant impact on the role of the Business Analyst, on your existing skills and your way of working. Recognising that established skills are still valuable, you will learn new skills and ways of working to adopt an agile approach.
Next course starts:Elearning
See all dates below
The course focuses on the Project Level of business analysis although it will equip you with techniques to incorporate Agile approaches into a programme and to align change with organisational objectives.
The course provides advice on focus and value-delivery and it provides guidance on working with business stakeholders, developers, testers and you will learn the skills needed to deliver solutions incrementally.
It covers the origins of Agile and the fundamentals of DSDM. DSDM is the only Agile approach which clearly defines the role of the Agile BA.
This course has been developed by APMG™ in partnership with the Agile Business Consortium, the leading not-for-profit professional body for promoting and enabling business agility and they are the world’s oldest agility-orientated organisation.
AgileBA is a trade mark of Dynamic Systems Development Method Limited (DSDM). All rights reserved. APMG is a trade-mark of The APM Group. All rights reserved.
This course is offered by Training ByteSize. Training ByteSize are an Accredited Training Organisation of The APM Group.
The course covers:
- The role of the Business Analyst in an Agile World
- Agile Fundamentals and the Agile BA
- The Agile Business Case
- Stakeholders in the Agile Project
- Requirements and User Stories
- Timeboxing and Iterative Development
- Requirements Planning and Estimating Throughout the Lifecycle
- The Requirements Lifecycle in an Agile Project
You will understand the key principles and terminology within Agile Business Analysis guidance including:
- The underpinning philosophy and principles of Agile
- The processes within an Agile project, including alternative configurations
- The products produced during an Agile project and their purpose
- The practices used and their benefits and limitations
- The people within an Agile project.
Who Should Attend
- Practicing and aspiring Business Analysts operating in an Agile environment
- Practicing and aspiring Business Analysts operating in a traditional environment looking to migrate to Agile
- Agile team members with BA responsibilities
- Scrum developers
- Product owners
About the Exam
The AgileBA Foundation Exam is:
- Multiple choice
- 50 questions
- 50% pass mark (25/50)
- 40 minutes
- Closed book
- Online with an online proctor
The price is $990 excl GST.
The price includes 12 month’s access to the online course materials, the Foundation exam and the official course "Agile Business Analysis Handbook".
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at email@example.com
- $990.00 excl. GST