Project Team Leadership Skills Live Online
In a project team everyone needs to show leadership and use their interpersonal skills well. These skills are especially useful in Scrum Retrospectives. Gain practical tools to work effectively in a project team - waterfall or Scrum.
Next course starts:Register interest
See all dates below
Everyone is a leader – positive interactions within project teams and a good team spirit help focus on achieving the best result. Understanding how everyone thinks and works helps achieve that. Understanding project management tools and techniques is essential but knowing how to work effectively in a project team is just as important. Effective interpersonal skills make the difference between a good project professional and a great one. This interactive course highlights key areas and provides practical tools and ideas to prepare you for the interpersonal challenges of today’s projects.
This course has previously been called People Skills in Project Management.
This course covers:
- What makes a strong, diverse project team?
- Leveraging power, relationships, and emotional intelligence
- The communication imperative
- Managing conflict
- Collaborative decision making
- Closing the project
In this course, you will learn:
- How to contribute to the development of a strong and diverse project team
- The importance of influencing skills and emotional intelligence
- How to create effective communication plans
- How to resolve project team conflict
- Collaborative decision making and supporting tools to achieve this
- How to run effective meetings
- Closure processes for a project team
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for:
- New Project Managers
- Project Coordinators, Advisors and Administrators
- Project Team Members
There are no prerequisites required to attend this course. However, an awareness of the Project Management environment is helpful.
"Amazing content that can be applied to everyday life than just project management"
"Now I know how to deal with difficult people in the workplace - thank you!!"
$835 excluding GST
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at email@example.com