Managing Multiple Priorities Skills and Knowledge Live Online
On this course you will learn how you can focus to work on the right things at the right time and do them the best way. Prioritising activities are important to contributing effectively on your project.
Next course starts:Register interest
See all dates below
Managing multiple priorities is an everyday challenge. It involves working on the right things (effectiveness) and doing them the best way (efficiency). This training course will arm you with the understanding and tools to help you work productively.
The Managing Multiple Priorities training course covers:
- The concept of effective time management
- Goal setting and prioritisation
- Challenges in time management
- Adopting technology to assist in time management
- Time management from an individual, team and organisation perspective.
Participating in this course will help you to:
- Understand individual time management styles
- Learn how to set goals and prioritise effectively
- Discover what creates competing priorities and how to address them
- Understand and deal with procrastination
- Be able to make the best use of technology
- Learn the art of delegation
- Understand what you can control and what you can not
- Adopt skills to manage through crises.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for:
- New and experienced project managers who recognise the need for effectiveness and efficiency
- Project team members
- Project coordinators and administrators
- Anyone needing to be effective and efficient
There are no prerequisites
$835 excl GST
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org