Management of Portfolios MoP™ Live Online
Optimise and manage the delivery of your corporate project and change portfolio.
Next course starts:Register interest
See all dates below
The MoP framework enables organisation leaders to understand which initiatives will deliver the required objectives, ROI and contribute towards the strategic goals.
The MoP certification course provides the framework in which organisations manage projects and programmes. Portfolio management is about investing in the right projects rather than implementing projects better.
MoP is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. Our MoP courses are delivered in conjunction with Yellowhouse.net Pty Ltd.
The Management of Portfolios Foundation and Practitioner certification covers:
- Running the business vs Changing the business
- MoP structure, principles, practises and benefits
- Strategic and organisational context
- Portfolio definition cycle
- Roles and responsibilities
- Implementing and sustaining portfolio management approaches
- The portfolio management framework
- Energised change culture
Completing the Management of Portfolios course you will be able:
- To prioritise programmes and projects in terms of their contribution to the organisation's strategic objectives and overall level of risk.
- To oversee the management of programmes and projects consistently to ensure efficient and effective delivery
- To maximise benefits realised to provide the greatest return (in terms of strategic contribution and efficiency savings) from the investment made.
Who Should Attend
The MoP Foundation and Practitioner certification is ideal for:
- Programme directors
- Programme managers
- Business change managers
- Senior managers from any discipline involved in major business change and allocating budgets
Pre-course reading is recommended.
The MoP Foundation course uses a mix of notes, classroom dialogue, group work and self-study to suit your learning. It is a mixture of input and practical sessions, delivered by an MoP accredited trainer to build your knowledge.
The use of mock Foundation exam papers helps you to familiarise yourself with the exam format. You will be provided with your personal copy of the official MoP manual for pre-course self study (approximately 12-15 hours).
The MoP Practitioner certification validates your ability to understand, apply and tailor MoP to various scenarios. The Practitioner part of the course will focus on equipping you with the understanding to apply your Portfolio Management knowledge.
About the Exam
The MoP Foundation exam is:
- Multiple choice
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass - 50%
- 40 minutes in duration
- Closed book
The Foundation exam must be passed if you wish to progress to the Practitioner certification.
The MoP Practitioner exam is:
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper with 20 marks available per question - all question items will be worth 1 mark, making the total number of marks available per paper 80
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 3 hours duration
- Open book exam (official MoP manual only).
"Excellent, one of the best training sessions [I have] attended"
"Hugely applicable course to my current role - and the Practitioner certification will be valuable to my career in the long-run!"
The prices for our Management of Portfolios Certification courses are::
- MoP Foundation - $2,395.00 excluding GST
3 day course including exam and the official MoP Manual
- MoP Foundation and Practitioner - $3,295.00 excluding GST
5 day course including exams and the official MoP Manual
- MoP Practitioner only - $1895 excluding GST
2 day course including exam
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at email@example.com