Managing Successful Programmes, MSP™ Live Online
Study a proven framework to successfully deliver transformational change
Next course starts:Register interest
See all dates below
Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) is a proven framework which will allow you to successfully deliver change through the application of programme management. Programme management is increasingly recognised as key to enable organisational changes. MSP is being used and adopted more and more within both public and private sectors.
MSP is a trade mark of Axelos Limited. All rights reserved.
Our Managing Successful Programmes Certification course covers the core concepts of the MSP framework:
- MSP Principles- Common factors that will strengthen the success of any programme
- MSP Governance Themes- The defined approach to programme management an organisation is going to undertake from leadership and delivery team placement to organisational structures and information control.
- MSP Transformational Flow:- The pathway used to deliver and achieve the transformational change. This is a series of steps, structure and documents from the initial vision through the delivery of the programme, corroboration of the outcomes and benefit realisation to the close of the programme
This course will enable you to:
- Understand the difference between programmes and projects
- Apply programme management theory throughout a programme
- Monitor a programme effectively from start to closure
- Apply the MSP Governance themes and Transformation Flow to programmes
Who Should Attend
This course is suited to any organisation or individual that needs to understand how to manage a controlled approach to managing programmes
- Programme directors
- Programme managers
- Programme support staff
- Business change managers
- Senior managers from any discipline involved in major business change
There are no prerequisites for the Managing Successful Programmes Foundation course. However, you must have the Foundation certification to sit the Practitioner exam. Experience in project environments is beneficial but not essential.
The MSP Foundation course focuses on the three core concepts of MSP; Principles, Governance Themes and Transformation flow.
The course uses a mix of presentation, classroom engagement and dialogue, and self-study. The use of mock Foundation exam papers will help you familiarise yourself with the exam format.
The MSP Practitioner part of the course focuses on equipping you with the understanding you require to apply your MSP knowledge. A case study is used with interactive workshops.
About the Exam
The MSP Foundation exam is completed on day three.
- Multiple choice
- 75 questions per paper
- 5 questions as practise - not included in overall score
- 60 minutes in duration
- Closed book
The Practitioner exam is on day five:
- Objective testing
- 8 questions per paper
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5 hours in duration
- Open book examination using only the MSP manual
"Great fundamental course to establish knowledge of programmes - the trainer's ability to understand students and teach MSP principles made me more confident going into the exam"
"I wish I had done this sooner - the Foundation certification would have benefitted my career earlier!"
The prices of our MSP courses are:
- MSP Foundation - $2195 excl. GST
3 day course including exam and the official MSP Manual
- MSP Foundation and Practitioner - $3295 excl. GST
5 day course including the exams and the official MSP Manual
- MSP Practitioner only - $1795 excl. GST (contact us) for this option)
2 day course including exam
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org