Project Team Leadership Skills & Knowledge
Gain practical understanding and tools to work effectively in a project team
Next course starts:04 Sep 20
See all dates below
Understanding the fundamentals of project management tools and techniques is essential but just as important is how to work effectively in a project team. This highly interactive and dynamic workshop highlights the key areas and provides practical tools and ideas to address interpersonal challenges and enable you to participate effectively.
Project Team Leadership covers:
- What makes a strong, diverse project team?
- Leveraging power, relationships and emotional intelligence
- The communication imperative
- Managing conflict
- Collaborative decision making
- Project team closure
In this course, you will learn:
- How to develop a strong and diverse project team
- The importance of influencing skills and emotional intelligence
- How to create effective communication plans
- How to resolve project team conflict
- Collaborative decision making and supporting tools to achieve this
- How to run effective meetings
- Closure processes for a project team
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for:
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinators and Administrators
- Project Team Members
There are no prerequisites for this course. However, an awareness of the Project Management environment is beneficial.
"Amazing content that can be applied to everyday life than just project management"
"Now I know how to deal with difficult people in the workplace - thank you!!"
$835 excl. GST
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org