APM Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
APM PMQ is aimed at those wishing to achieve a broad level of project management knowledge sufficient to participate in projects from individual assignments through to large capital projects
Next course starts:Elearning
See all dates below
This course will help you:
- Understand and manage projects in an effective manner
- Understand the relevant project documents for each stage of the project lifecycle
- Understand and control the relationship between the individual, team and task
- Use Monitor and Control mechanisms for effective project tracking
You will receive:
- 12 months online access to the accredited multimedia e-learning course
- Official APM Project Management (APM PMQ) Exam
- Interactive quizzes and activities
- Foundation Exam practice simulator
- PMQ Self-Assessment Form (This will help you track your progress through the course)
- Workbook (Your ‘Go To’ study guide)
- The Guide for Candidates
This course is offered by Training Bytesize. Training Bytesize is an Accredited Training Organisation of the Association of Project Management.
Whilst there are no official qualifications that need to be undertaken prior to taking the APM PMQ we would recommend that delegates have at least two years’ experience with daily management of projects
About the Exam
- 3 hours duration, including reading time. Candidates will be given up to an additional 5 minutes at the end of the exam to collate their papers
- Contains 16 essay based questions – candidates are required to answer 10 essay based questions.
- Each complete question carries equal marks and it is assumed equal time will be spent on each question.
- Pass mark is 55% and feedback is provided with the results.
Price: $1600 plus GST
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- $1,600.00 excl. GST