Project Cost Management
This one day workshop will help you keep control of costs and ensure your projects are within budget
Next course starts:Register interest
See all dates below
The structure of the day follows the modules listed below. Each module has a summary conducted that allows for interactive participation by the delegates in groups and as individuals.
- Cost Management Introduction
- Organising for Cost Management
- Cost Estimating & Budgeting
- Gaining Financial Approval
- Baselineing the Budget & Spend Plan
- Commitments, Earned Value & Productivity
- Cost Control & Communications
- Project Cost Close-Out
- A Structured Approach to Project Cost Management- find out a proven and accepted approach to project cost management.
- Project Cost Planning - learn and understand best practice techniques and the impact that type of contract, risk and project timeframes can have on project costs.
- Contingency - learn how and when to use. Gain an understanding of other terminology used within project cost management.
Who Should Attend
- Business Managers
- Project Directors/Managers
- Project Cost Controllers
- Other Project Participants
- Financial Accountants
- Budget Managers
$735 excl GST
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at email@example.com