Managing Benefits Skills & Knowledge
This one day workshop is for those who that want to ensure they achieve the business benefits from their project-based initiatives outlined in the business cases.
Next course starts:Register interest
See all dates below
Organisations can only measure success if they have a view of what successful outcomes looks like. They need to do this in terms of practical and identifiable changes in behaviour.
During this workshop, and through 8 modules, you will learn how to put together and deliver a performance strategy for your organisation that can allow you to track programmes and projects and ensure benefits are ultimately realised.
It will help you to develop the skills and techniques required to systematically describe, analyse and use measures of performance to:
- Improve strategic planning and business decisions
- Design and modify programmes to deliver value
- Better allocate resources, justify activities and expenditure
- Demonstrate success
- Improve accountability for delivery of agreed outputs and achievement of outcomes
- Learn the specific characteristics that consolidate Benefits Realisation as a tried and true practice.
- Learn and understand a step-by-step roadmap for benefits realisation.
- Understand performance measurement.
- Learn how to put together and deliver a performance strategy for your organisation that can allow you to track programmes and projects and ensure benefits are ultimately realised.
Who Should Attend
- Project Sponsors
- Benefits Analysts
- Portfolio Managers
- Business Owners
- Project Leaders
- Others interested in learning about the achievement of business benefit through projects.
$735 + GST
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at email@example.com