Certified Local Change Agent
Certified Local Change Agent is a two-day course that focuses on the wider impacts of organizational change and how to help people adapt and embrace changes to working practices or the operating environment.
Next course starts:
See all dates below
Change can be difficult to implement successfully. When an overall change initiative is managed centrally, it is important to have allies in areas affected by the change, to ensure that the change is understood and embraced at a ‘local’ level.
Certified Local Change Agent training and certification will enable you to:
Develop the knowledge, tools and understanding necessary to help colleagues, managers and teams to embrace and implement change successfully.
Provide effective support to colleagues during organizational change.
Support idea-generating activities such as the use of simple process-mapping techniques
Develop local change plans which identify specific changes and how best to introduce them.
Mitigate resistance to organizational change.
The APMG International Certified Local Change Agent is a trade mark of The APM Group Limited. All rights reserved.
The course will cover the following content and more:
- Understanding and Supporting People in Change
- Facilitation and the Change Process
- Learning and Communication in Change
- Change Readiness and Change Plans
By the end of your course you will have certified your ability to:
- Effectively provide personal support for colleagues going through organizational change.
- Support idea-generating activities such as the use of simple process-mapping techniques.
- Help develop local change plans which identify what will specifically change in their work area and how best to introduce those changes.
- Mitigate resistance to organizational change.
- Engage colleagues using simple facilitated sessions to promote effective change implementaton in the given work area.
- Develop personal and interpersonal skills to support role as a local change agent.
Who Should Attend
Certified Local Change Agent training and certification is designed for individuals whose work area is facing significant change and who, in addition to their normal work, will be asked to support their work colleagues and their managers in implementing change
There are no prerequisites for this course
About the Exam
- Multiple choice
- Total of 40 questions
- 20 marks required to pass (out of 40 available) – 50%
- 45 minutes duration
- Open book
$1795 + GST
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at email@example.com