AgilePM® Foundation & Practitioner
Understand the skills to deliver your projects using Agile.
Next course starts:Online activity
See all dates below
AgilePM® is the industry standard for a full agile project approach. The Agile Project Management™ certification aims to address the needs of those working in a project-focused environment who want to be Agile. It provides organisations with a leaner, more structured approach to project management enabling them to respond far more quickly to change and provides a way to implement high-priority initiatives.
Online learning provides a cost effective and flexible way to gain your AgilePM® certification whenever and wherever suits you.
This course offers professional narration and interactive sessions that guide you step-by-step where you can monitor your progress and test your knowledge.
This course is offered by Training ByteSize. Training ByteSize is an Accredited Training Organisation of the APM Group.
AgilePM®is a registered trademark of Agile Business Consortium Limited. All rights reserved.
This Training course will:
- Explain how to lay the foundations for successful agile projects
- Explain how an agile project is managed
- Clarify the different management styles needed for successful agile projects (compared to “traditional” projects)
- Learn how to successfully apply AgilePM® to your projects.
The course is based on the Agile Business Consortium's AgileProject Framework and is underpinned by the framework's eight principles for effective agile project delivery.
- Focus on the business need
- Build incrementally from firm foundations
- Communicate continuously and clearly
- Delivery on time
- Never compromise quality
- Develop iteratively
- Demonstrate control
Following this course, you will be able to:
- Deliver solutions to your client incrementally
- Empower your project personnel
- Encourage collaboration and ownership of tasks and the project
Who Should Attend
The AgilePM certification is ideal for aspiring, new and experienced project managers who wish to advance your career and projects by adopting a fast-paced, flexible and collaborative approach to project management without compromising quality, standards or control.
There are no prerequisites for the Foundation course. However, you must hold the Foundation certification to attend the Practitioner course.
About the Exam
Once you have completed the course you can test your knowledge on the AgilePM® Foundation mock exam simulator. If you are achieving over 60% on the AgilePM® Foundation mock exam simulator you can put yourself in for the real AgilePM® Foundation exam.
The Foundation exam adheres to the following format:
- Multiple choice
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
Once you have completed the foundation exam and practitioner course you can test your knowledge on the AgilePM® Practitioner mock exam simulator. If you are achieving over 60%, you can put yourself in for the real AgilePM® Practitioner exam.
- Objective testing
- 4 questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- Two and a half hours duration
- Open book examination (restricted to the AgilePM® handbook only)
The price is $1,750.00 plus GST
The price includes the official AgilePM® handbook (couriered within New Zealand) plus the Foundation and Practitioner exams.
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- $1,750.00 excl. GST