The Change Management® certification is based on ‘The Effective Change Managers Handbook’. This handbook is fully aligned with CMI’s CMBoK. The certification covers the whole change life cycle.
Effective change management is hugely important to successful organisations. The Change Management certification covers everything from getting stakeholders engaged, assessing the impacts of change and embedding effective change practices within your organisation. This certification is perfect for anyone who wishes to:
- Understand the human side of change and know how to help people deal more effectively with change, maintaining their commitment and bringing them successfully through the change process.
- Understand the various types of change that affect organisations, and know how to draw on a range of professional approaches to support the effective delivery of the organisation’s desired outcomes from each change initiative.
- Know how to identify and work with the stakeholders in a change initiative, and how to plan, execute and measure the effective communications required to build and maintain their engagement.
- Know how to assess the impacts of change, to develop effective change teams and to recognise and address resistance to change.
- Understand the process of sustaining change and know how to embed a change initiative as the new ‘business as usual’.
Our Change Management® Certification programme is priced as follows:
- Change Management Foundation – $2195 plus GST
3 day course inc. exam & official Change Management Manual
- Change Management Foundation and Practitioner – $3295 plus GST
5 day course inc. exam & official Change Management Manual
- Change Management Practitioner only – $1795 plus GST
2 day course inc. exam. Note A prerequisite is holding the Change Management Foundation certification.
Our courses are delivered during the year from our training centre at 155 The Terrace, Wellington. For more information and to register, click here