This year the world’s most widely adopted project management methodology has been updated to have more emphasis on:
– Tailoring PRINCE2 to the needs of organisations and project environments;
– The principles that underpin PRINCE2;
– Clarifying the link between the themes and principles;
– The restructuring of the ‘Themes’ guidance to accommodate specific examples of tailoring;
– The practical application of the method and guidance, with numerous examples, hints and tips
Our classroom courses now use the new guidance with the new related exams.
You can still study online and take the exam under the previous 2009 guidance provided that the exams are taken before December 2017. NB we only have a limited stock of 2009 version manuals
We already offer the new 2017 PRINCE2 course and exam online and we have the new manuals in stock in New Zealand.