Microsoft Project 2010/2013
Learn to use of the world's most used Project Management software.
Next course starts:03 Sep 18
See all dates below
The aim of this Microsoft Project course is to provide participants with a practical knowledge of the functionality that Microsoft Project 2013 has to offer. Project Management principles will be utilised throughout the course with the aim of providing participants with the knowledge required to fully utilise the software functionality to develop project schedules. The participants will gain an understanding of how project planning software contributes towards project success.
Project Plus, in association with our provider ACE Training, will provide high quality software training on MS Project Version 2013. All ACE trainers are experienced, enthusiastic workshop leaders with an excellent understanding of how Microsoft Project supports the process of project management.
Note this is a 'hands-on' workshop using Microsoft Project software on PC’s
The Microsoft Project course is split into two distinct levels: Basic and Advanced.
The Basic level (day 1) covers:
- Getting started in Microsoft Project
- Tasks, Scheduling and Resource management
- Views, filters, groups and sorting.
The Advanced level (day 2) covers:
- Using templates and importing data
- Managing a project
- Analysing and adjusting the plan
- Working with reports
- Customising Microsoft Project
- Managing multiple projects
- Exchanging project information
In this course, you will learn:
- How Microsoft Project works at a fundamental level
- To use multiple views, entering task information & allocating resources
- How to apply baselines
- Tracking and reporting with Microsoft Project
- How to customise Microsoft Project to appear how you wish
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for anyone involved in projects and developing project plans and schedules.
There are no prerequisites to attend this course.
$750 excl. GST