Managing Multiple Priorities
Knowledge and tools so you can work on the right things at the right time and do them the best way.
Next course starts:02 Aug 18
In 14 Lombard Street Wellington
See all dates below
The biggest time management issue is not realising how much time can be wasted!
To get work done, you actually have to work. Not just be at work, not just talk about work, or complain about work – but work and work smarter! Time management involves working on the right things (effectiveness) and doing them the best way (efficiency) and this exciting workshop will arm you with knowledge and tools for you to become more productive.
The Managing Multiple Priorities workshop covers:
- The concept of effective time management
- Goal setting and prioritisation
- Challenges in time management
- Adopting technology to assist in time management
- Time management from an individual, team and organisation perspective.
From this course, you will:
- Understand individual time management styles
- Learn how to set goals and prioritise effectively
- Discover what creates competing priorities and how to address them
- Understand and deal with procrastination
- Be able to make the best use of technology
- Learn the art of delegation
- Understand what you can control and what you can not
- Adopt skills to manage through crises.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is ideal for:
- New and experienced project managers requiring support for time management
- Project team members
- Project coordinators and administrators
- Anyone needing to be effective and efficient
There are no prerequisites for this workshop.
$695 excl. GST
If you are interested in running this course in-house please contact us for more information!
Register Now For This Course
If you have any questions about the course, dates or wish to run this course in-house please contact us on
04 495 9100 or email us at email@example.com